Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Not everything is Wavy


I'm drowing in a wave of bad memories.
Coming at me each and every week.
Working and trying to keep myself busy.
It's not working and I feel really weak.
Not say much or eating at at.
Fastest way to the bed is to fall.
Hit the bed but I can't sleep for long.
I have nightmares that go on and on.
At this rate, I'm going to collapse.
What do you expect from a guy living off snacks.
He feels like neglected and often ignored.
He feels as people come to him when they're bored.
Sure it can get boring at times.
But as day goes by he's not the same guy
Taking it all so personally.
What is it that he isnt understanding.
Why does he feel this way ?
Why does he remain still and has nothing to say?
He should open his mouth.
Pray to the lord, rebuke fear and doubt.
Go outside and get some air.
Who knows who might be there.
To care about himself, that is something.
Its better to care than think of yourself as nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment