Sunday, September 30, 2012

A new day

Today is a new day, I can't wait.
Anything could happen, things can go great.
Things can either go up or down.
A smile is the best cure for a frown.
Walking around the block, just being careful.
Seeing myself as someone who is helpful.
I have learn a lot from my time in here.
Talking to the staff helps me get into gear.
As the day goes by I often wonder, why am I here ?
I've cried a lot, I don't have any more tears.
I no longer go on about the mistakes that I have made.
That time has passed, it is time for today.
What more is there to say about what has happened.
I messed up, accepted it , and have to live with what I done.
If I don't learn from it, then I will be wrong about what to do next.
Work on myself first and pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment