Thursday, April 4, 2013

I should write more in April.

Not having a memory does include a list of problems.
Having no sense of who you really are.
Am I really a good person who helps others?
Do I feed off the negativity that society gives off?
It is confusing at times.
These last 3 months have somewhat helped.
Its true that I have done bad things in the past.
I cannot go back in time to fix those things.
What I can do is learn from this.
My experience during my life have shown me
Not everything is meant to be.
That goes for either good or bad.
I don't always have to feel sad.
It's not worth getting mad.
God is there and he is my guide.
To show me the who, what,where, when and why.
When I feel sad, I want to cry.
So I go outside and look at sky.
It's clear and cool out there.
Watching the birds fly through the air.
It be my turn to fly.
Starting now I fly toward the future.
I thank the friends that have stood by me.
Showing me that I am a good person.
That I should value my life.
I shouldn't have to go through the strife.
Or trying to go somewhere to look for a knife.
I am happy that I am alive and well.
Not dead somewhere wandering through hell.
Watching me from the heavens above.
God created me and I do appreciate his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment