Friday, January 10, 2014

Sad Thoughts, Dark Thoughts,



As I walk, You enter my mind.
Thinking about now, was it all waste of time?
Trying to find right words to put on the line.
Those sad words that come up aren't mine.
They are from a broken man.
Crying from the pain, wiping away the tears with his hand.
Blaming himself.
Saying the fault is his and no one else.
Dealing with our problems is easier said than done.
Currently in my life, there is very little fun.
At times when I'm occupied,thoughts come into my head.
Thoughts can just break me like bread.
I want them to go away.
That would make my day.
The day where I can just say.
Dark thoughts you don't control me.
Listening to you will be the death of me.
Staying away from jealousy and envy.
I walk down my path peacefully.
Beyond me is  my destiny.
Who know what adventures will come.
As long as I remember where I came from.


No comments:

Post a Comment