Thursday, January 16, 2014

Walking Thru Dirt.


I'm bare foot, just wandering through the dirt.
Seems I do nothing but express how to hurt.
Did it really have to come to this.
My feeling have left me, is that it.
Is that what was in store for me?
Wandering through dirt, is that my destiny?
Unbearable pain makes this journey insane.
Walking a bit more I see you on the grassy plain.
The grass feels soft under my feet.
I could stand there beside you, that would be neat.
It feels like a dream standing in this grassy field.
I cant stop now I have to continue up this hill.
This is hill is tough
Few steps more would be enough.
As I stand at the top, I look down.
Suddenly I realize there's no one around.
I didn't make it this far just to die.
I walked up that hill to feel alive.
I'm not all bad, but i do get sad.
Pushing my button can get me mad.
I hold myself back.
Don't need to have another attack.
Its a fact.
View me as I am.
Take the time to understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment