Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Past, Why am I thinking About it.




Nothing to do
Sitting in my room.
Staring at the ceiling.
I dislike having this feeling.
I am Alone and Single.
Don't even I want to mingle ?
When I open the door, I see
Nothing. Nothing at all.
I take a look at the phone.
What the hell, Not even a call.
Loneliness is in my blood.
Coming at me like flood.
Trying to escape this.
Is there a chance of me making it?
Getting my hopes up.
Feeling like I fucked up.
Why can't I just be me for a day?
Why is it hard trying to find what to say?
 I'm hiding behind the wall.
Truth comes out, I break down and fall.
Don't want to accept it but I got no choice.
I'm tired of wearing out  my voice.
Tired of this negative thinking and this empty space.
Yea, I think I need to move away from this place.
Bad memories and problems out the ass.
Feelings don't matter, they shatter just like glass.
Why am I still thinking about this shit?
It's not even worth it.
I need to go outside.
Not sit in the room and die from the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment