Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm Not all that bad, Just Sad.



I wonder why I never get any breaks.
Society waits for me to make a mistake.
It laughs in my face.
Telling me that here I have no place.
What did I do ?
Can you explain cause I have no clue.
I thought I was doing the right thing as a friend.
It wasn't enough, person just didn't understand.
Great
No love but plenty of hate.
Don't even have to do anything to make an enemy.
They are in plain sight, planning and waiting.
Maybe they are right.
I'm just too nice.
That was the way I was taught.
Choosing not to fight was the way I fought.
Fought through being neglected and rejection.
Doing my best to overcome this depression.
I don't need someone who just sees the bad.
I am only human
I'm not all that bad, just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment