Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Dark Cloud Over my Head.




As walk the street alone.
I put my hand in my pocket and look at my phone.
No missed called or messages.
Yup, the usual damage.
Thinking that people are too busy to care.
Seeing people mingle everywhere.
What does this mean?
Should this be concerning me ?
Inside my thoughts are dark as the road.
A road with a dead end and no place to go.
I lean my back against the wall.
Looking at the contacts who do I want to call.
I try a few times.
Nothing but a dead line.
I get sad that no one is there.
yea but that's life. Its not really fair.
Even around people, I have nothing to say.
It's like I have subconsciously took a vow of silence.
or I have completely erased my presence.
That's when people want to know what is wrong with me.
For over two years I have not exactly been happy.
I've been struggling.
Dealing with my depression.
Dealing with society's rejection.
Dealing with the very thought of what I am.
After reading all of this, Can you Understand ?





No comments:

Post a Comment