Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Dream of Loving Someone.




Good Morning, How are you today.
Meeting you here and having plenty to say.
What makes you so unique?
How do you feel when you’re at your peak.
Is it because that we can relate?
Is it because of the effort that we make?
I don’t know how it feels to be with someone.
To talk with equally and to have fun.
I can only dream of starting a conversation.
I am not talking to you just to have relations.
Where is the morality in that?
To say something meaningful and take it back.
Saying those words when the feeling is there.
If nothing it said, those warm words fall on cold air.
God, I pray for your mercy and kindness.
Lead me through the Savannah and past the lioness.
I only seek one, one who is considerate and kind.
Enjoying each other’s company and considerate of the time.
I would like that very much.
Going by faith and not by luck.
I can see it coming true.
A flower in spring that begins to bloom.

That’s how love can start.

Bringing two people closer together.
In any kind of weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment