Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Helping Myself.


At times when I go to sleep, I wonder where are my dreams?
Just existing in a world where there is darkness all around me.
I can't really see have no idea where I am going.
Constantly keep triping and falling, man that's annoying.
Nightmares are different they come more frequently.
I see myself hanging my head because I'm failing.
Is this the end ?
When it finally hits me, will I truly understand?
That what folk say about me is wrong.
Listening to them is the same as listening to a repetitive song.
Not worth the headache or panic attacks.
I have to continue forward and not look back.
What I've done to myself and others. I cannot change.
As the year continues on, I will remain the same.
Going through life and lending a hand.
Helping myself to get better and doing what I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment