Thursday, February 14, 2013

How I feel On Valentine's day



What am I? Am I a freak?
I have a voice but i don't speak.
Should I go outside and shout to the sky.
Will I get the answer explaining why?
I live for myself and to do the right thing.
Staying away from the negativity they bring.
I am stuck at times in a endless loop.
Clueless where to go and what to do?
I wander and wander till I cannot go any more.
Exhausted, I fall to the floor.
Wondering why I am so weak?
Thinking... What could be my destiny?
I am not going to find it by staring at the floor.
I will get up and go through that door.
As a man,who does what he can.
I listen to people so I can understand.
Dealing with problems is a part of life.
Listening to God, I know he's right.
I will not allow those thoughts to consume me.
A ghost one moment and a man the next.
Who Am I. I am Jynex.
That is who I am remember that.
That I live for the truth and actual facts.
No time for people who are lying.
Lies leads to stress that leads to dying.
I have only one life. Not worth it.
I would like my days to be without the bulls**t.

No comments:

Post a Comment