Monday, December 23, 2013

A note in a form a poem.

What is wrong ?
My hope is gone.
All because of resh
Stuck in all this mess.
what to do.
Should I tie up a noose.
Let my body hang loose.
Would it matter if I wasnt there.
Lifeless body hanging in the air.
Thoughts like these come to me.
With no one around, who really can stop me.
Should haven't said anything at all.
Try to not think about it.
Doesn't work
No one here except me in this room.
Should I keep fighting
or fall toward impending doom.
The choice is mine but I don't see much to keep me here.
This has been a rough year.
I know it's not the answer
23 yrs of pain.
Neglection
And
Rejection.
give me enough reason to.
didn't mean to hurt you.
But it seems this is all can do.
To not exist all.
Cause I continue to fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment