Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Boku no Kuesto(My Quest}

                                                    I feel lost today.
Thinking that there is no way.
Can I go on ?
To go far and be strong.
I want to believe that there is good in me.
To not be selfish or mean.
Allow me to continue writing.
Its my way of fighting.
Fighting off the forces of negativity.
A way of finding peace.
that is what writing achieves.
For me this is not the end.
I want to be there for my friends.
People only give me advice to help me
not be against me any way.
It starting to come back the words I need to say.
I should listen more and talk less
That right there will get me out of the mess.
Lord I ask for you to forgive me.
Forgive me for doubting.
Let me look toward the future and Smile.
A smile that last for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment