Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Content in My own Skin.

Here I go again.
Saying Nobody Understands
Even as a man.
I sink below the sand.
It is a time to be happy, the people say.
Why does this happen around the holidays.
I hook up the Xbox but can't find a reason to play.
To be honest, I just want to have a good day.
Day with where I haven't hurt anyone.
A day where I can just enjoy the Sun.
Hanging out with friends and Having some from fun.
If I keep this up, Most Likely I'm done.
I get sad because I'm afraid to face my family.
I make a whole lot of mistakes for a human being.
Is there really such a thing as destiny.
Lord I do ask for your help. please.
I want to do right by me.
Writing down words to express my creativity.
To see a different expression on my face, like smiling.
A clear understand of what it means to be Happy.

To be content with living in my own skin.




No comments:

Post a Comment