Thursday, December 26, 2013

Connections Can be Hard.

Seeing you across the way,
I must be lucky to see you today
Who is she? Something about you
Do I want to know her? Yes I do.
 I'm one of many guys in the world.
Who I am to you girl?
A stranger but lets get to know one another.
Who knows, it could work out for each other.
I'm interested so why not give me a chance?
So its not me, then its the next man
Why is so hard to be there.
I don't want to be saying this is unfair.
You tell me what I'm thinking without me saying a word.
Can I get a chance to even be heard?
Love connects two paths to make an intersection.
Communication is how we make the connection.
I am patient and I take my time.
Taking my time make these words rhyme.
Wondering why I don't ever get that chance.
Sometimes the reasons don't ever make sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment