Thursday, December 12, 2013

Let the Passion flow.



She,
Who is She?
She is a mystery.
A mystery that is worth solving.
Smiling when the thoughts come.
Sad when then the thoughts are gone.
Writing out my passion, laying it all down.
These words allow my mind to be sound.
Looking up and seeing your face.
Makes my heart race.
Letting me know that I'm in the right place.
To bring myself closer to you.
You mean so much yes you do.
I would like to see this through.
Treating you right.
Learn to avoid the fight.
Make love to you in the night.
I acknowledge that you are the one for me.
Not just someone but a part of my destiny.
Being Honest and caring wholeheartedly.
Tell me what you need
Tell me how you feel,
These words I'm expressing are for real.
You believe in truth.
Let me show what I can do
Staying true
to
and
by
you.







No comments:

Post a Comment