Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another Day At School.

As I wake, I can't remember anything.
My head aches really bad this morning.
Heading to the bathroom to take aspirin.
Got this final today, I know that I can win.
I am walking to school, I feel so hungry
I really want to get an Angus with cheese.
To early for that, instead I'll take some hot cakes.
Taste so good with each bite I take.
Finally get here to school.
It feel so gloomy here, nothing to do.
I brought my computer so I could do some writing.
Better than sitting here doing absolutely nothing.
I don't why but why is school so hard.
Not the work but everyone is spread apart.
Does anyone care?
Can you do anything else beside stare?
I just can't sit there and look at screen.
I rather sit by a window and daydream.
Anyway, head to the library to work on a poem.
It's gets too noisy, pick up my back and my phone.
Leaving that place, damn it where to go.
Heading to taco bell, get me some tacos.
Why the line so damn long.
People come out the house looking so wrong.
Instead of being quiet, I should have something to say.
Honestly at the college, it just another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment