Monday, December 17, 2012

Will I be OK?

I want to go home, really I do.
Feeling bad, not doing well in school.
The one class that I really want to pass.
Damn it, stupid math class.
Once again I withdraw from it.
How should deal with this?
In the computer lab and just writing.
To escape the pain I am hiding.
I feel ashamed at the fact the I failed.
Can't just live it up and say oh well.
This is college, I have to consider that.
I have to get myself straighten out, that's a fact.
Holding in this much pain really hurts.
How else can I carry on to do my work?
I have to be able to concentrate.
Concentrating on life and not my mistakes.
A lot is going in my mind.
The pain will eventually go away with time.
All I have to do is hold on really tight.
Not to lose hope and continue to write.
In the end will I be allright?

No comments:

Post a Comment