Friday, December 21, 2012

Semester Ends.

Here is the end of the school semester.
It's a day that ended like no other.
Spent the day talking to people about games.
Today I my mood just seemed to change.
Keeping hope alive is the only way to go.
Being kind to others really does show.
I wish I could spent more time with them.
That is usually how it is in the end.
I understand, that this semester was hard.
Struggling to stand strong and not fall apart.
Today was clear and sunny day.
"In the end the sun always shines" what I usually say.
Glad that I was able to make new friends.
Talking with them and doing what I can.
Thank you Lord for doing all of the this.
Finding that special someone is my fondest wish.
It will come in the time ahead.
I will understand patience and not lose my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment