Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fond Memories RE4

I remember going to Gamestop to buy a certain game.
When I played this game nothing was ever the same.
The game I bought was called Resident Evil 4.
Oh boy, if I only knew what was in store.
Starting off as Leon a U.S government agent.
Only played for a few minutes, I started ragin.
People throwing weapons at me.
Pulled out the handgun and said nigga please.
As I got to the village, I found the shotgun.
Aw yeah, Time for me to have some fun.
This guy with a chainsaw swinging for my neck.
After 5 shells, I'm yelling at the t.v. what the heck.
It is hard searching for the president's daughter.
 All these Ganados , Del Lago in the water.
 Can't stop playing, this game is too good.
Guy with a rocket launcher; I wish you would.
Find myself a sniper now I can start camping.
All these freaking Ganados. time for plan B.
I pull out the TMP on all these wanna-be zombies.
Just in time I find Ashley.
She is helpful but can be a problem.
Calling my name she attracts them.
I tell her ass to wait and go hide.
Throwing all these grenades ,for them it's a surprise.
Running around in this castle, kinda getting bored.
I am face with this motherfucker know as the Garrador.
In this game, he doesn't need to see.
If I run and he comes at me like wolverine.
Gotta heal and and hid somewhere.
In the garden now, running up and down the stairs.
Until I run to Ada, she can be a bit flashy.
Meeting her in a bedroom, Leon never gets lucky.
Stupid ass Salazar and his cheap ass right-hand man
Can't stop me with this rocket launcher in my hand.
I lost Ashley because of some damn bugs.
This game isn't forgiving I need a hug.
I need to rescue Ashley, can't finish the game without her.
Here on the island, I run into an old friend name Krauser
Fast as hell and on top of that has a damn claw.
For that thing I need a freaking saw.
At least I beat him but I gotta run.
The bomb goes off, yea he's done.
Final Battle with the Boss.
Motherfucker got six arms.
He can take a shitload of hits.
I run out of ammo, Ah Shit.
Ada decides to be helpful by giving me the launcher.
It automatically kills him, yea motherfucker.
I beat the game but Ada of course ditches me.
Escaping an exploding Island on a freakin jet-ski.
Unlike Ada, Ashley isnt't shy.
Leon turns her down but is happy to see the blue sky.





1 comment: