Saturday, December 29, 2012

Everything turns to ash.

I touch something, it ignites into flame.
Is that a sign telling me that love is impossible to gain.
Every time I turn around it is something new.
I end up talking to the wrong person instead of you. 
You are the person I want to be with.
Not falling for same old trick.
I have to wake up out of this nightmare.
Must get out and go somewhere.
Somewhere there is peace.
Somewhere I am able to sleep.
Will I be able to smile someday?
I don't know but I have to keep the faith.
I am falling through the floor.
Where is my strength? I have no more.
Body is failing me, eyes are sore.
I write about a girl that I know nothing about.
Knowing that she is there, having no doubts.
I really must get a grip and take control.
I don't all my hard work to go down the hole.
Walking down that road all by myself.
don't have much of anything else.
All I have me and my destiny.
Isn't that I all I need?

1 comment: