Saturday, December 29, 2012

Is there Something Wrong me?

Is there something wrong with me?
If so, I need to fix this, seriously.
Yelling at myself "Aw Come On".
I touch one thing and something goes wrong.
Why am I so nice?
I am nice because I believe that it is right.
Helping people is something I like to do.
Saying something false about me, Not associating myself with you.
I want to do things that make me happy.
Hearing what you got to say, Sorry I don't feel like being crappy.
Ever think of anyone else other than yourself.
I remembering being there when you needed help.
I help people because I want to help them.
I don't want anything in return, don't need the problems.
That is why I say it doesn't matter what you think.
I will be out of your way as soon as you blink.
I have friends who I have known for a long time.
Unlike those ignorant folk, they are actually kind..
I know there is nothing wrong with me.
I know because God created us equally.
Don't make yourself sound so proud.
You may feel good but then look at you know.
Everything you known gets taken away
All that can happen in a single day.
Know what it means to be in my shoes.
Knowing the hell I had went through.
I just want to say that sorry for ever admitting how I feel.
Instead of relationship, felt more like a business deal.
The one who comes out on top gets to laugh.
The one who got screw over leaves the room and gets mad.
If that isn't true, then what did I mean to you?
Bunch of misunderstandings left me pierced through
What am I except a human being.
I make mistakes just like you, no agenda to be seen.
I have nothing to hide , I admit to what I have done.
I look up at the sky and I see then sun.
There is something to look forward and more.
Its called life and I never know what is in store.

1 comment: