Monday, December 17, 2012

Dealing With Failure.

Right now, I am disappointed in myself.
All that time waste, I could of had help.
Getting mad and upset at past things.
Failure is the result of what it brings.
Can't really blame anyone else for what I've done.
It's not like I was outside having fun.
There were days where I wanted to hide.
Staying in that damn room and never went outside.
What is about me that is so bad.
Honestly I am really tired being sad.
Having no one to talk with and just holding it in.
At this rate, I am losing and the devil is about to win.
I can't let that happen, so what do I do?
A smile or someone to talk to.
Those things right there make my day.
I feel so much better, when I know what to say.
Sorry Old snake, you got to go.
Crawl back into that bottomless hole.
I have a life, a life that isn't yours.
I'm helping myself and I want to help others more.
I am done with listening to dumb-asses.
It's not the end,  I still have to pass my classes.
Just really want to know what the problem is.
There are more important things to be concerned with.
The Future is approaching me at a fast rate.
Can't always get mad and dwell on my mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment