Friday, December 14, 2012

Lost in Thoughts

As a little kid, I remember having a red wagon.
I used to carry my toys and snacks on it.
I am always eating some kind of snack.
Whether it's healthy or a chip bag.
Back then having all those little toys.
My grandmother always calling me boy.
I really dislike that name.
Even now it still remains the same.
But that is just how my family is.
Wondering how they're doing?
Even though I have a phone, it never stays on.
I can't pay the bill and the minutes are gone.
I need to be stable with my life and everything else.
God, I could really use your help.
Help me from this everlasting depression.
I am not one of those people looking for attention.
A goal to help people with my own hands.
To have friends and someone who understands.
I get lost in my thoughts at times.
Trying to figure a word that rhymes.
This is my style of writing poetry.
I Write each day to express my feelings.



No comments:

Post a Comment