Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fall to ground to Stand up

From the sky I am falling to ground.
In my head, my thoughts swirl around.
I am thinking, will I survive?
I don't want to die.
Thinking of my friends and family.
I don't want them to think of me badly.
How did I end up in this mess?
Giving in to the stress.
Not talking to anyone about anything.
Keeping quiet because no one is understanding.
Everyone is busy.
Does anyone miss me?
I miss them, wanting to see the others.
Whatever happen to being there for one another.
I guess that is when I decided to jump.
So deep in the depression and not having any fun.
Life isn't always fun, I do have to work as well.
Throwing everything away leads to hell.
At last moment I hear a voice.
Telling me not to quit and that I have a choice.
I need to hold on to that.
Don't need to go back.
Nothing is there except cold air.
Gives me the chills whenever I go near.
Feeding off my fear
It Makes me go numb.
Listening to the ignorance is dumb.
Experiencing pain to become strong.
I know these bad experiences will not last long.
Understanding someone before talking at all.
Yes, I have fallen but now I stand tall.


No comments:

Post a Comment