Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Going Far to Love Someone.

Going far to love someone, is it worth it?
I believe so, life does involve taking risks.
A nice smile and kind words.
Those two allow me to rise from the dirt.
It is nice to have someone care for you in that way.
Just hearing their voice asking if i'm OK.
I hope I can meet someone some day.
Don't know what the next day will bring.
I hope the sun is shining while the nature chorus sings.
In the cold, I will keep your hands warm.
When it's hot I will keep you cool.
You are like the fair weather that keeps me calm.
God is a guide and he led me right to you.
Showing you the real me, flaws and all.
Having too much pride is a guaranteed fall.
I am only a man, giving you my love.
Where it comes from is from the Lord above.
He create me and gave me a reason to live.
Showing me all the good things that I did.
I pray that there is someone who accepts me.
For what I am, and not for materialist things.
Even so, it is good to have faith.
I know it will be one day so I will wait.
Having patience means that it will last.
I have changed, I am not the same guy from the past.

1 comment:

  1. no one ever stays the same. everything will be alright. =)

    ReplyDelete