Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sorry is not for every Occasion

I hate myself at times because I repeat mistakes.
Even when I think its over, there's another one I made.
Even as a child this word has stuck to me.
I can't say anymore, it drives me crazy.
Please just bury me in the rubble.
I can't just say it to get myself out of trouble.

I didn't mean for people to get upset.
I make a friend one second and lose them the next.
Not really a good day for me overall.
The thought of this word causes me to fall.
It causes me to lose myself and people around me.
I don't know what else I can do that will allow them to see.
Lord I need your almighty help.
Help me to correct myself.
That word has a better use.
Only use it when you have to.
If I messed up really bad or forgot something.
That is when I'll say I'm sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment