Monday, December 24, 2012

Becoming A Better Man

I don't know why I can't sleep.
I don't have a desire to eat.
Looking up at the ceiling, a memory appears.
Looking back at the last 3 years.
I felt a lot happier back then.
 I found myself and a crew of friends.
One by One I've lost these things.
I feel now as if I have nothing.
I made some bad decisions that led me to this point.
The pains hurts like I just broke a joint.
It's that time again. Yes it's Christmas
I wish I didn't feel so depressed.
Thinking about stuff that makes me feel happy.
Holding on to those thoughts, I don't feel crappy.
If that feeling could last longer that one day.
 To be able to feel good and saying hey.
To all the people around me.
That would be a good thing.
The answer lies in prayer, That I understand.
Praying for me to become a better man.

No comments:

Post a Comment