Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A new type of Poem.

I am alone.
My hope is gone.
Feeling Angry I roam.
I roam because I am Alone.
My thoughts run wild.
Cant think or smile.
Feel more like a little child.
I pick up the phone to dail.
I call my friends, no answer.
Watching a movie called Jumper
As I'm watching, I start to wonder.
There 's a storm in my head, I hear thunder.
A voice is telling me not to worry.
Where you're going, no need to hurry.
Wash your clothes, they are dirty.
Ignoring ignorant thoughts, my mind is steady.
I can't allow this to follow through.
All this violence is nothing new.
If it happens to you, that is cruel.
Don't change who you are. Be you.
If I do, Will I get treated the same?
I will not be your tool, I won't change.
I am me and I'm not playing your game.
I am content with what I have, don't need fame.
As time goes on, I struggle to not fall apart.
Man, I wish it was easy, cause this is hard.
There was a time, where I used to play cards.
Till my hope left, and close behind was my heart.
 I feel like there is nothing left.
Taking out like a pawn in chess.
I know I am skilled, Don't want to be the best.
To be a champion, standing out from all the rest.






No comments:

Post a Comment