Monday, November 12, 2012

I will be OK


I tell myself no I will not go.
I do have a purpose that is unknown.
All this negativity clouds my mind.
Telling me that i hurt others instead of being kind.
I know that isn't true, I wasn't raised that way.
Thanking God for being alive today.
Where there is good, there's also evil.
It hits me hard when I am alone.
It hurts a lot, I pray for it to be gone.
Thinking and thinking on what to do.
If it were happening to you.
Would you run away forever?
or
Stand your ground telling that snake
"Never".
It rights there, I know I can feel it
Potential.
To be able to great things.
Not for the attention,
I would do it because it is right.
Not backing down, hold my head up and fight.
Even though I am alone physically.
People have hurt me Verbally.
I still have to hold together mentally.
This will not last long.
As long as I listen to the right song.
Letting me know that it will get better.
The world is cold. let me grab a sweater.
It better to think then to act reckless.
Doing the right thing for myself.
That makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment