Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Getting Up

Wanting to change for myself.
Asking for God's help.
On how can I talk to the others.
They stare and I stare back and wonder.
What's with that look?
Shrugging it off, Wanting to read a book.
To get away from ignorance, I go to the library.
Surrrounded by knowledge, reading helps me.
Why do I let doubt take it's toll.
Feeling like I will fail is like taking the fall.
I live for each day.
As long as I breathe, I will continue to pray.
Not caring about what those people think.
They are gone the second I blink.
There are more important things that matter.
Talking about other people is useless chatter.
Climbing up the ladder towards my destiny.
Before I start anything else, Let it begin with me.
Passing school and working hard.
Holding it all together to not fall apart.
From afar I can see faces smiling.
Today is a good day, I can see the sun shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment