Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Damn this is Upsetting


I am so upset, ashamed of what I am.
Is there anything that I do understand.
Failing my classes at a alarming rate.
How much more do I have to take?
Sandy was bad and no one I knew was hurt.
So why does the pain feels so much worse.
I feel like I am slipping away.
At the house,I stay inside all day.
In the dark, I am alone.
To be honest, I want to go back home.
Up here sucks too many bad memories.
Depression swarming in like a bunch of bees.
Stinging at me wherever I go.
Hanging my head down as I am being told.
I turn away and decide not to listen.
There are a lot of fish, but I ain't fishin.
There is a time and a place for everything.
Whoever God sees is right is fine for me.
Hopefully.
I can be accepted for me and not for something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment