Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Looking up and not Giving up

At night time if it is clear out, I can see stars.
Even though they are small, their reach is really far.
I've wondered at times, what does being up there feel like.
It's like taking a rocket to the moon to take a hike.
That may sound silly but then again, It's me writing.
Writing is my cure.
When I write I sound pretty sure.
Don't want to write about the bad.
Thinking about only gets me sad.
Where are the memories that allows me to laugh.
I wish my memory was useful in math.
All those numbers and formulas, sounds so complex.
Driving my brain insane, a real pain in the neck.
I need to get to the IT stuff.
School isn't easy, at times it can get rough.
Not giving up hope and have plenty of patience.
I know by not giving up, I will make it.
Getting all the important stuff done.
At long last, the victory is won.


No comments:

Post a Comment