Monday, November 26, 2012

Writing about Love.

Hoping to meet someone special in my life.
Someone I can talk to during the night.
Being patient about it, looking for her.
I would not trade one for the other.
She is not mine to keep all to myself.
She isn't just trophy lying on a shelf.
Considering her important and she does the same.
One thing is clear, I'm not here for games.
A person is unique in their own kind of way.
That one person can just brighten up the day.
Writing about love and at times I feel alone.
Depression smothers me and hope is gone.
If I have problem, I am going to solve them.
To change from the way I was back then.
I will show you myself, no tricks just me.
Looking at you and stunned by your beauty.
I look away fast, feeling shy.
Forgot what I was going to say, Oh why?
I ask myself," What is wrong"
In time I guess, I will be strong.
Faith is what holds me together.
Any time, any place, in any kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment