Sunday, November 11, 2012

Fond Memories: Mortal Kombat

Going back in time to the year 1994.
It was a good time and more.
I started to play a game called Mortal Kombat.
This game was my dad's so I had to ask.
Rapid punching, being frozen in place.
Hearing Get Over Here, Uppercut to the face
Going from the temple to the grounds outside.
Making your ass fall with Sub-Zero's slide.
After getting past Kano, next is Liu Kang.
His flying kick hits me in the face with a bang.
I get back up after taking the fall.
Doing Johnny cage's split punch to balls.
This game is amazing and yet why I am losing.
Raiden teleporting, and zapping me with electricity.
Knocking into the pit at the bottom the screen.
Man that sucks but I'm get ya back.
Sonya with that leg drop, necks snaps.
Getting mad and throwing my controller.
This game is one bad motherf**ker.
Halfway through the game I run into this guy.
He is fast as hell and throws spears and ice.
Wearing all green and having no name.
Even making easy its all the same.
I still get my ass kicked every time.
But I make my comeback with Raiden.
I give them no chance,hey I gotta win.
Until I run into Goro jumping in the air.
Can't use projectile, this guy is not even fair.
Beating him was hard and now its Shang Tsung.
Being able to morph into anyone is dumb.
At last with one Uppercut I am the champion.
All that time I was doing nothing but ranting.
No more I beat the game it was really itch.
Those were those good old days wasn't it.




No comments:

Post a Comment