Thursday, November 29, 2012

And I thought I was Bad_wtf

I look around, I see a sea of beauty.
I walk towards it and it flees from me.
Why does happen majority of the time.
Is there something about me, but I'm kind.
Kind to females and willing to listen.
I don't have some kind of hidden intention.
I want to be friends but they run away.
Man, it sucks at time, ruins my day.
There ain't no point in looking around.
I hear how these other guys sound.
Lusting with the look in their eyes.
I don't understand how women can be with these guys.
Will I be alone, Yea mostly for a while.
Where is there a girl who can make me smile.
Done with all that looking.
Taking my chances with God, he knows what I am feeling.
I was told I was selfless about my actions towards others.
Helping out one another.
That is my goal in life.
One day, I will have a house,children and a loving wife.
Another goal I aim to reach.
I am here to listen and God is here to teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment