Sunday, November 25, 2012

Love is something worth waiting for.

I asked myself " What does love mean to me?"
I thought about it and said consideration for one's feelings.
It in involves knowing a person and trusting them as well.
Without these key elements, It could turn into hell.
Bringing up past events will only keep her away.
It is things like that can ruin a beautiful day.
Walking inside and seeing her smile.
Sitting with her enjoying the view for a while.
These things I hope that can happen later in life.
Meeting someone special and hopefully ask her to be my wife.
I will not rush or hide who I am.
Being content with myself, to listen and understand.
Learning from mistakes proves to be helpful.
I know I am not perfect but I am grateful.
God has brought me here to you.
With his Guidance, he has shown me what to do.
Loving you as a whole and not just one particular part.
God created us and you are a wonderful work of art.
When I write, Love turns into a rhyme.
Honestly I would just write about her all the time.
She makes me feel a certain way and I can't shake it.
Meeting her on that day, I wasn't mistaken.
Until that day comes, I will continue to have hope.
Faith for the future, Writing helps me to cope.
I don't believe that I will always be alone.
There is hope until God calls me home.


No comments:

Post a Comment