Friday, November 9, 2012

Fond Memories: Yu-gi-oh

I remember in High school playing Yu-Gi-Oh.
When the bell rang, I knew it was time to go.
Bust out them cards, Like blue eyes or Dark Magician.
Back then those cards got all the attention.
Until they came out with Dark Magician Girl.
That card wanted by every duelist in the world.
I never got that card until 10yrs later.
When everyone had it I wasn't a hater.
I just played casual with what I had.
Losing to fag beasts Usually gets me mad.
Stupid monster that attacks then goes back to the deck.
Got me yelling" What the heck"
So Cheap that deck was.
Over time against that deck I held a grudge.
But I learn more as the time went by.
My favorite of the dragons is Red- eyes..
To me he looks like Ridley from Metroid.
I rather use a deck not beefed up on steroids.
Exodia is no longer fun anymore.
You already know whats in store
You lose on the first turn, thats it
Getting me heated, You son of bitch.
OTKs are really gay.
Nothing more to say.
The game has change since I've been in high school.
To me back then game was cool.
To this day I still play the game.
To play something different, I won't change.
This game helped me to make friends.
I will play this game until then the end.
It feels like only yesterday when I just started.
To tell me that the game is bad, I'll say
"You are retarded"
I don't care, It's something I like to do.
Would you like if I said
Why are you playing that? to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment