Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Short One-Having Faith in myself

What ever happen to going outside.
To commercials that warned about getting high.
Feeling young and just playing around.
All these bad influence are just bad sounds.
Getting to fights because someone said something.
Didn't make much sense, I'm just saying.
We didn't have many good role models.
Honestly, who reads about Herodotus, Plato, or Aristotle.
Where is the world heading?
There is no rush, Just be steady.
Be aware of what is out there and make the right choice.
There is nothing wrong with my voice.
I walk with dignity and no doubt in my step.
When problems come up, it best to have a cool head.
Survivor of depression, overcoming my fears.
Being able to talk about my past without shedding tears.
As I walk down the road, I see people who need help.
I only can help if i am able to, but I have to help myself.
It allows me to be the man I can be.
I don't like being alone all the time. I want to be part of the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment