Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Writing.

Writing during anytime of day.
I stay quiet thinking on what to say.
Most of the time I do repeat myself.
Getting writer's block, can't write nothing else.
To tell you the truth, I don't know where this come from.
Out of the blue, it comes out like a song.
I sound like a completely different man.
Writing out material that people can understand.
Going out there wonder what to do next.
Before I give myself a headache, let me get some rest.
Worrying about things really doesn't help.
Let me worry about taking care of my health.
Its not good to be always down.
Something good will come around.
I have hope that one day I can smile.
To have a smile that last a while.
Having fun with friends.
To live my life until the end.
I will keep writing to that day.
All that is left is to pray.
I will put all these poems in a book.
Hoping that the people will look.
I need to give my book a name.
"Smiling in the Rain".




No comments:

Post a Comment