Thursday, November 22, 2012

Truth and time.

Everyday is a new day to learn something new.
Sometimes it may have been something you never knew.
Once the truth is out, how does one react?
Knowing it happened and accepting the fact.
From my own experience, hearing the truth hurts.
I may not want to hear but denying it is worse.
Stumbling and falling as I walk.
Feeling uneasy, I would really like to talk.
What I like to do is to help out others.
Talking can help this journey be a little easier.
It makes feels better when I do the right thing.
The past that haunts me isn't something I want to bring.
In the future ahead, I pray for better days.
To be myself again and to know what to say.
I keep all that negative stuff behind me.
To go forward and face my destiny.
Finding someone who sees me and cares.
Not giving some awkward stare.
That is what I dream of, what I hope for.
Content and myself, nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment