Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Bad Time

Why of all things did I have to do.
To be the one to hurt you.
It been over a month now and its still hurts.
I write it down but the pain feels so much worse.
Can I ever get a good night sleep again.
Man oh man I wish someone would understand.
You left and needed some space.
Those memories of you are hard to erase.
I can't pretend like you didnt exist.
 I will be a silent as a fish.
I want peace in my life with the people that care.
I thought you did, that space feels like wasted air.
This isnt something that  I desired.
Like time in a hourglass it just expired.
Is this what people look for in a relationship.
a few good moment just not to feel lonely.
That is some bs, I consider someone other that me.
It makes me mad just thinking about it.
The pain and betrayal it doesnt make any sense.
I don't normal act that way.
It didnt matter what i had to say.
In the end you left.
You thought that was best.
I didnt stop you from making that choice.
Honestly all I did was abusing my voice.
Not handling my situation, Bad move.
Feeling new to everything like a noob.
Went to psyche ward to hand my problems.
Learn what i can do to solve them.
When I go out It didnt get any better.
You sided with them, and made me look a fool.
Now I know that all along I was just a tool.
Don't need all that crap.
That could make a motherf**ker snap.
I know that I could do my best.
This day was bad but what about  the next.
This poem is about a bad experience I had.
What had to bappen, really made me sad.
Going through all that nonsense.
It's a part of life, nothing make sense.
Right now I don't what to do.
God, what I need now is a breakthrough.
Please Lord, I ask for a woman who treats me right.
Someone I can look forward to talking to at night.
To have that feeling that someone has your back.
Feels good to have, I concur with this fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment