Friday, October 26, 2012

Poem of Depression.

Tell me why I feel so blue?
No knowing where to go, feel so confused.
Listening to the wise words word that she says
Echoing and reminding me each day
That I should focus on what does matter.
Talking bad about people is useless chatter.
Going forth in my life.
Yet I wander around and look up at the Sky.
Wondering where everyone is.
What is going on and what is this?
Those memories keep coming back.
At this rate I just might have another attack.
Memories that I wonder was this all a lie.
Can't always sit around and wonder why.
I really am not sure what to do.
At this rate am I really going to lose.
Feeling sick and dont have any strength left.
I'm stuck at this stage ,cant even progress to the next.
I pray this doesn't last too long.
I know that doing things on my own, I could be wrong.
Soon I will see the doctor and ask for help.
I really need to fix myself.
This semester is almost over.
Can this really be the end, Will I think of her?
She has been really helpful with habits that I need to break.
I'm really tired of having no motivation and making the same mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment