Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Day

When the sun rises, I start to wake.
Thanking God for this new day.
It is very cloudy today with no signs of the sun.
Watching everyone around me laugh and have fun.
It does however make me a little sad.
I rather be myself  then let myself be mad.
I really don't know how to talk to others.
Trying to relate to one another.
Sometimes it doesn't work
It happen at times but to try at least doesn't hurt.
I am making the effort to  be social.
Gotta learn to speak up and use my vocals.
If I don't say anything then nothing will happen.
Take things into consideration, reach out and grab it.
It will only change if you decide to.
No one else know you better than you.
Do activities that you like, it really helps.
Nothing works better than you making the change for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment