Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Feeling of a strong nature 2

As I was sleeping, I found myself in a dream.
Thinking about the girl I like, what does this mean?
Holding on to my feelings, afraid of what might happen.
If I told her how I felt, I don't want her to feel saddened.
Her feelings are important, so I am considerate.
Taking each day slow and not risking it.
As I was dreaming about her I began to smile.
I wanted that dream to last for a while.
To me, she isn't some random girl.
I thank God for meeting such a person in a messed up world.
Seeing her face, my heart begins to race.
I ask myself was meeting her part of fate.
I have thought about it, the feeling feels good.
Taking the time to work on myself, like I should.
I know I am not a bad person and she sees that.
Besides her caring personality,she is also beautiful that's a fact.
Since I've met her I been writing more.
I felt like she has open that hidden door.
An inspiration , she has been to me.
To be considerate to her and her well-being.
So strong these feeling I have are.
I mean what I've said, it comes from my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment