Monday, October 15, 2012

Building Up Strength


Thinking about life, yes it is tough.
See myself in pain, I had enough.
Tired of blaming myself for my past.
I acknowledge what I did, for the friendship that didn't last.
They want nothing to do with me, that is their choice.
Not wanting to argue anymore, it is waste of a voice.
There was a time where I want to resolve my problems.
Since no one wants to, I ask God to forgive what I've done to them.
Can't let that old snake tell me what to do.
He brings me down and God pulls me through.
Telling someone to let it go while it hurts is bad advice.
Bringing up old situations, is that really right?
Is my conscience clear dealing with all of this?
Going through hell isn't my fondest wish.
A new day has come yet I don't know what I am searching for.
I'm content what with God has given me, not asking for more.
I see the true enemy hiding in the shadows.
Guaranteed to shoot me in the back with an arrow.
I am no longer blind to the ignorance that is there.
Hearing the arrow fly right through the air.
If I stand and do nothing, then let it strike me.
I move out of the way, no point in senseless fighting.
The enemy does what it can to disrupt the balance.
What I see is nothing more than cowardice.
Focus the mind, be true to yourself.
Let Faith guide the way, block out everything else.


No comments:

Post a Comment