Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Head Hurts... Chikusho

My mind is warped being invaded again.
Achieving peace is not hard to understand.
Minding my own business, not bothering anyone.
I stay in my room, they are the ones having fun.
I do stay away really I do.
They're people with nothing to lose.
I'm in school and I want to pass.
Living in the past will just give me another panic attack.
What they did is inexcusable and for no reason.
Why is she doing this? She just changed like the season.
Pouring her wrath into everything that she does.
Now those memories are nothing but fuzz.
All I feel is anger beating from my soul.
That old snake is pulling me into the hole.
Lord, i call out to you.
What must I do?
Is there any hope.
I don't want to sit down and mope.
I pray for wisdom and strength.
Showing me what they truely meant.
Just like you showed me the door before.
When I open it, I don't know what is in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment