Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Much Need Break

my mind needs a break from this work load.
Watching from a window,the river flows.
Breaking away from those negative feelings.
What is with all this constant thinking.
My thoughts can't always do the work.
That happen before and it got worse.
I reach out for the book that I need to read.
Reading the wise words that God left for me.
I wonder how is everyone doing?
No time to stand still got to keep moving.
I want my pain to go away, but it still there.
What am I doing wrong? its not really fair.
What is fair? What i am left with at the end of the day.
Realizing that I smile and I now say.
Thank you God for all you've done.
This day has only begun.
I look forward for what you have in store.
I will keep going until I am no more.
Writing is the treasure you have allow me to find.
To be generous to others and to be kind.
I am Content.
To write while making sense.
Being around people who see me for who I am.
That what you've given me Lord, I understand.
I am sorry for the things that I can not change.
Since that moment, nothing has been the same.
There times where I cannot find my hat.
I don't realize where I am at.
In your presence, I feel like I'm not worthy.
I hide my face and run away from destiny.
But then how could face the others.
To me they are like my brothers.
Supported in both good and bad times.
Not looking for a reason, saying this is mine.
Its for everyone and I will share.
That is called be considerate and yes that is fair.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment