Friday, October 19, 2012

Familar places

I am in a familiar place, do the memories matter?
They did at one point, that hope has been shattered.
Boy, what I did was incredibly stupid.
To not listen to advice of others and not get the hint.
Anger rises in elevation.
Forgetting what we did, there was no relation.
What I feel right now is mixture of anger and pain.
After September nothing feels the same.
Like when the twin towers fell.
I thought what I was going through was hell.
Thinking how can I recover from this.
Breaking down from taking vital hits.
Betrayal of a family and loss of a friend.
This was their choose to go to the end.
I will not follow, I have my own path.
Doing what you did, I didn't snap.
I held myself together and gained control.
No longer in the past, i am out of the hole.
At least, I still have a job and i am going to school.
To be myself and enjoy life that's cool.
What I've learned is to just be yourself.
Don't try to be anything else.
I know that God watches over me.
I still have time to go forth with my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment