Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Out of the Hole.

Fear is what causes myself to worry.
Try to solve the problem in a hurry.
As I begin to understand.
What it means to be a man.
Getting by in life is not easy.
Trying to ride when your stomach is queasy.
That will result in a big mess.
When you don't study, you will fail the test.
Its good to prepare for the times ahead.
It's good to be you and not end up dead.
Making the right choice is all the matters.
Those bad thoughts, like glass they shatter.
Faith in yourself, go on and be strong.
Prove it to yourself that those people were wrong.
Taking what you say and turning it against you.
Man, that is low and yet how can you act so cool.
Do you care at all, do you have any feelings.
Does my existence have any significant meaning?
Yes it does and God shows that he cares.
Unlike the people who do nothing but stare.
Friends who come around to show support.
Being there for each other always even in court.
To go far and at times a little more.
The future is mysterious who knows what in store.
To help people is my purpose, and myself is a goal.
To help myself regain my senses and get out of the hole.
At top I see myself smiling at what I've done.
It's start of a new day and it only has begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment